Makes 24 cookies| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 350° F. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour and salt.
- With an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugars on medium-high speed until light and fluffy. Beat in the vanilla. Reduce speed to low and gradually add the flour mixture, mixing until just incorporated (the dough will be crumbly). Mix in the pecans.
- Roll heaping tablespoons of the dough into balls and place on parchment-lined baking sheets, spacing them 1 inch apart. Bake until the edges are golden, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Cool slightly on the baking sheets, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Note: Total Time includes cooling time.
- Per Serving
- Calories 165Calories From Fat 60%
- Protein 2g
- Carbohydrate 15g
- Sugar 7g
- Fiber 1g
- Fat 11g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Sodium 50mg
- Cholesterol 20mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
As with produce, take eggs and milk from the back of the case; older merchandise tends to be pushed forward.