- 1 1/4cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4cup pecans
- 1/4cup light brown sugar
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 6tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine the flour, pecans, sugar, and salt until the pecans are finely chopped. Add the butter and pulse until crumbs start to form. Add the egg and pulse until the dough comes together.
- Chill for 20 minutes or until needed. Press 3/4 of the dough into a 9-inch pie plate, reserving the remainder for crumble topping.
- Bake until golden or according to your pie recipe instructions.