Pears With Blue Cheese and Prosciutto
Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 2 pears (such as Bosc or Bartlett), each cut into 8 wedges
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup arugula
- 3 ounces blue cheese, cut into small pieces
- 6 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, cut in half lengthwise
- In a large bowl, toss the pears and lemon juice.
- Layer a slice of pear, an arugula leaf, and a piece of cheese on a piece of prosciutto and roll up.
- Per Serving
- Calories 114
- Fat 6g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 25mg
- Sodium 406mg
- Protein 7g
- Carbohydrate 8g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 5g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .