- 8ounces spaghetti (1/2 box)
- 1/2cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4cup soy sauce
- 2tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2tablespoons brown sugar
- 1teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 3cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1cup thinly sliced snap peas
- 1/4cup chopped salted roasted peanuts
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, puree the peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, and ½ cup water.
- In a large bowl, toss the spaghetti with the peanut sauce, cabbage, and snap peas. Sprinkle with the peanuts.