Peanut Noodles With Edamame
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 3/4 pound whole-grain spaghetti
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/4 small head red cabbage, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup chopped salted roasted peanuts
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions, adding the edamame during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, puree the peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, sugar, sesame oil, and ½ cup water in a blender until smooth.
- Toss the pasta with the snow peas, cabbage, and peanut dressing in a large bowl. Serve sprinkled with the peanuts.
- Per Serving
- Calories 641
- Fat 25g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 710mg
- Protein 30g
- Carbohydrate 85g
- Sugar 14g
- Fiber 17g
- Iron 6mg
- Calcium 93mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .