- 3/4pound whole-grain spaghetti
- 1cup frozen shelled edamame
- 1/2cup smooth peanut butter
- 3tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2tablespoons soy sauce
- 1tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1tablespoon brown sugar
- 1teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1cup snow peas, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/4 small head red cabbage, thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1/4cup chopped salted roasted peanuts
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions, adding the edamame during the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, puree the peanut butter, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, sugar, sesame oil, and ½ cup water in a blender until smooth.
- Toss the pasta with the snow peas, cabbage, and peanut dressing in a large bowl. Serve sprinkled with the peanuts.