Peanut Noodles With Chicken and Pears
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 2- to 2 1/2-pound rotisserie chicken, meat shredded (2 cups)
- 1 pear, such as Bosc or Bartlett, peeled and thinly sliced
- 5 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 2 small red serrano chilies, seeded and thinly sliced (optional)
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a large bowl, whisk the peanut butter, vinegar, oil, 1 cup water, and salt until smooth.
- Toss the dressing with the pasta, chicken, pear, scallions, peanuts, and chilies, if desired.
- Per Serving
- Calories 1,083Calories From Fat 441
- Fat 49g
- Sat Fat 9g
- Cholesterol 62mg
- Sodium 606mg
- Protein 56g
- Carbohydrate 110g
- Sugar 13g
- Fiber 12g
- Iron 6mg
- Calcium 54mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
The sauce and the salad can be prepared and refrigerated separately for up to 1 day. Bring the sauce to room temperature before mixing with the pasta.