- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 2- to 2 1/2-pound rotisserie chicken, meat shredded (2 cups)
- 1 pear, such as Bosc or Bartlett, peeled and thinly sliced
- 5 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- 2 small red serrano chilies, seeded and thinly sliced (optional)
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a large bowl, whisk the peanut butter, vinegar, oil, 1 cup water, and salt until smooth.
- Toss the dressing with the pasta, chicken, pear, scallions, peanuts, and chilies, if desired.