Peanut M&M’s and Jelly Cookies
Serves 16| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 1-pound log store-bought sugar cookie dough
- 1/3 cup grape jelly
- 1 cup crushed Peanut M&M’s
- Cut the dough into 16 slices and bake according to the package directions; let cool.
- Dividing evenly, spread the cookies with the jelly and sprinkle with the M&M’s.
- Per ServingServing Size: 1 cookie
- Calories 209
- Fat 9g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Sodium 10mg
- Cholesterol 138mg
- Protein 2g
- Carbohydrate 29g
- Sugar 16g
- Fiber 1g
- Iron 1mg
- Calcium 36mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
When baking cookies, avoid the bottom rack to prevent overcooked bottoms.