- 2cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4cup sugar
- 2teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2teaspoon salt
- 1/3cup peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- 1cup whole milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3cup unsalted peanuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Add the peanut butter and combine with a pastry cutter or 2 forks until it has reached a coarse, crumbly texture. Stir in the milk, egg, and butter.
- Coat a nonstick muffin pan with cooking spray. Fill each muffin cup about 3/4 full with batter. Evenly sprinkle some chopped peanuts over each.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.