- 1/2cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus more for the baking dish
- 1/2cup raspberry jam
- 1/2cup fresh raspberries, mashed
- 1 3/4cups all-purpose flour, spooned and leveled
- 1/2teaspoon fine salt
- 1/2teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2cup chopped salted roasted peanuts
- Heat oven to 350° F. Butter an 8-inch square baking dish. Line with parchment paper.
- Combine the jam and raspberries in a small bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Beat the butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium-high until light and fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until combined. Add the peanut butter and beat until combined.
- Gradually add the flour mixture, mixing on low until just combined. Press half the dough into the prepared dish. Top with the raspberry mixture. Fold the peanuts into the remaining half of the dough and drop in clumps over the jam. Bake until the top is golden brown, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool in the dish for 30 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Cut into 16 squares.