- 1 1/2cups all-purpose flour
- 1teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 12-ounce package small peanut butter cups, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 375° F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugars until creamy. Add the egg and vanilla and beat to combine. Gradually add the flour mixture, mixing until just incorporated. Fold in the peanut butter cups.
- Drop tablespoon-size mounds of dough 2 inches apart onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake until light brown around the edges, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a baking rack to cool.