- 1 8-ounce package thin rice noodles or sticks
- 1 2- to 2 1/2-pound rotisserie chicken
- 1 carrot
- 1 seedless cucumber
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- Place the noodles in a large bowl and cover with hot tap water. Let soak until soft, 25 to 30 minutes. Drain in a colander or large strainer.
- Meanwhile, shred the chicken meat, discarding the skin and bones. Use a vegetable peeler to make long strips of carrot and cucumber.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, soy sauce, and 6 tablespoons water until smooth.
- Divide the noodles, chicken, carrot, and cucumber among 4 bowls. Drizzle with the dressing.