- Flour for the work surface
- 1 store-bought piecrust (such as Pillsbury)
- 5 ripe medium yellow peaches, quartered
- 1tablespoon honey, warmed
- 1 16-ounce container sour cream
- 4tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2tablespoons thinly sliced almonds
- On a floured surface, roll the dough into a 12-inch circle. Gently drape the dough on top of a rolling pin, lift it up, place it over a 10-inch round tart pan with a removable bottom , and unroll. Press the dough into place. Run the rolling pin over the top of the pan to trim excess dough. Prick the dough several times with a fork. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Place oven rack in upper third of oven and heat to 400°F. Place a baking sheet in oven. Line the crust with parchment paper or foil, fitting it up the sides of the pan. Fill with pie weights or dried beans and bake for 15 to 18 minutes. Remove the weights and paper. Return the tart crust to oven and bake for 5 minutes more. Transfer pan to a rack to cool.
- Place the peaches in a medium bowl, drizzle with the honey, and toss. In a bowl, combine the sour cream and sugar. Spread the mixture over the cooled crust. Arrange the peaches, rounded-side down, on top. Sprinkle with the almonds. Bake for 45 minutes or until the cream is set, the almonds are golden, and the peaches are tender.
- Cool on a rack for 20 minutes. Serve warm or cold.