- 3 ripe peaches (peeled, if desired)
- 1cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 8ounces fresh mozzarella, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8teaspoon black pepper
- Cut each peach into 6 to 8 wedges, then cut each wedge in half crosswise.
- In a large bowl, combine the peaches, basil, and mozzarella. Drizzle with the oil, sprinkle with the salt and pepper, and toss. (You can cover and refrigerate the salad for up to several hours.) Serve cold or at room temperature.