Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 4 ripe peaches, halved
- 4 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 cup granola
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into 16 pieces
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Place the peach halves, cut-side up, in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle each half with 1/2 tablespoon of brown sugar, 2 tablespoons of granola, and 2 pieces of butter.
- Bake until the peaches are soft and the granola begins to brown, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer to individual plates, spooning the juices in the dish over each peach half. Serve with the ice cream (if desired).
- Per Serving
- Calories 211Calories From Fat 60%
- Fat 14g
- Sat Fat 7g
- Cholesterol 31mg
- Sodium 170mg
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 15g
- Protein 3g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .