- 5pounds peaches (about 12), each cut into 8 wedges
- 1/3cup granulated sugar
- 3/4cup plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4cups light brown sugar
- 1/4teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, chilled and cut into small pieces
- 2cups rolled oats
- 1cup almonds, roughly chopped
- Heat oven to 350° F. In a large bowl, toss the peaches, granulated sugar, and 1 tablespoon of the flour. Transfer to a shallow 3-quart baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine the brown sugar, salt, and the remaining 3/4 cup of flour. Using your fingers, incorporate the butter until coarse crumbs form. Mix in the oats and almonds.
- Squeeze the topping into marble-size clumps and sprinkle on the peaches. Bake until the top is golden and the fruit is tender, 45 to 55 minutes.