- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 3 peaches, cut into wedges
- 2 ounces ricotta salata, shaved
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted almonds
- 2 ounces crusty bread, torn in small pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, torn if large
- Combine the oil, vinegar, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the peaches, ricotta salata, almonds, and bread with the dressing and gently toss. Top with the basil leaves.
- Serve immediately or let sit for up to 30 minutes. (The bread will soften slightly.)