- 7 or 8 ripe peaches, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 9 tablespoons sugar
- 1 refrigerated piecrust
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Toss the peaches, flour, almonds, vanilla, and 8 tablespoons of the sugar in a large bowl.
- Place the crust on the baking sheet. Spoon the peach mixture into the center, then fold up the sides. Dot with the butter. Sprinkle with the remaining sugar.
- Bake 45 minutes or until golden.