- 2 thin slices prosciutto (2 ounces)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 1/2pounds fresh peas in the pod, shelled (about 2 cups), or 2 cups frozen peas
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 2ounces Feta, crumbled (1⁄2 cup)
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 450° F. Place the prosciutto in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until beginning to darken, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool (the prosciutto will crisp as it cools), then crumble.
- Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the peas and cook until tender, 5 to 7 minutes (1 to 2 minutes if frozen). Drain and rinse under cold water to cool.
- In a large bowl, toss the peas with the oil, Feta, scallions, prosciutto, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.