Pasta With Zucchini and Goat Cheese
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Reserve 1 cup of the cooking water, drain the pasta, and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the zucchini, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cook, stirring, until the zucchini is tender and any liquid has evaporated, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- Add all but 2 tablespoons of the cheese to the pasta. Add the reserved cooking water, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Stir until creamy.
- Serve the pasta topped with the zucchini, lemon zest, and remaining 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Per Serving
- Calories 455Calories From Fat 24%
- Protein 20g
- Carbohydrate 68g
- Sugar 6g
- Fiber 4g
- Fat 12g
- Sat Fat 6g
- Sodium 746mg
- Cholesterol 16mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .