- 3/4 pound penne
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 pound peeled and deveined medium shrimp
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- kosher salt
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 ounces Feta, crumbled (1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup halved kalamata olives
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the shrimp, garlic, crushed red pepper, and ¼ teaspoon salt until the shrimp are opaque, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Toss the shrimp with the pasta, spinach, Feta, and olives.