Pasta With Brie, Mushrooms, and Arugula
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Reserve ½ cup of the cooking water, drain the pasta, and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the mushrooms and onion and cook, tossing occasionally, until the mushrooms begin to release their juices, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the wine, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook until the mushrooms begin to brown, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Toss the pasta with the Brie and reserved cooking water until the pasta is coated. Stir in the mushroom mixture and arugula.
- Per Serving
- Calories 578
- Fat 21g
- Sat Fat 11g
- Cholesterol 57mg
- Sodium 615mg
- Protein 26g
- Carbohydrate 70g
- Fiber 3g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Try vermouth as a tasty substitute if you don’t want to open a bottle of white wine for cooking. (An opened bottle of vermouth will keep for months in the refrigerator.)