- 8ounces soup pasta, such as ditali or tubetti
- 1 26-ounce jar marinara sauce
- 2 15-ounce cans cannellini, rinsed
- 2tablespoons bread crumbs
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Reserve ½ cup of the cooking water, drain, and return the pasta to the pot.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan over medium heat, bring the marinara and beans to a simmer.
- Toss the marinara mixture with the pasta and the reserved cooking water. Divide among bowls and top with bread crumbs and parsley.