Pasta With Spicy Shrimp and Tomato Sauce
Serves 6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the shrimp with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook, turning once, for 2 minutes.
- Add the jalapeño and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the sauce and parsley and cook until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve over the pasta.
- Per Serving
- Calories 458
- Fat 10g
- Sat Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 115mg
- Carbohydrate 64g
- Sodium 628mg
- Protein 27g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 7g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
For less heat, remove the seeds from the jalapeño before chopping.