pasta, such as spaghetti
large peeled and deveined shrimp
kosher salt and black pepper
24- to 26-ounce jar marinara sauce
chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the shrimp with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook, turning once, for 2 minutes.
- Add the jalapeño and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the sauce and parsley and cook until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve over the pasta.