Pasta With Smashed Peas
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, pulse the peas in a food processor or blender until chopped but not pureed. Add ½ cup ricotta, salt, and pepper and pulse to combine.
- Drain the pasta, reserving ⅓ cup of the pasta water, and return it to the pot. Add the peas and reserved pasta water and toss.
- Divide the pasta among individual bowls. Top with the remaining ricotta, a sprinkle of chives, and a drizzle of oil.
- Per Serving
- Calories 620Calories From Fat 17%
- Fat 12g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 20mg
- Sodium 940mg
- Carbohydrate 102g
- Fiber 8g
- Sugar 12g
- Protein 26g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .