- 3/4pound fettuccine
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4pound Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 bunch broccolini, chopped
- 1teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/4teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8ounces bocconcini (fresh mozzarella balls)
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and return it to the pot.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook, breaking it up with a spoon, until browned, 7 to 8 minutes; transfer to a plate.
- Add the broccolini to the drippings in the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 5 to 7 minutes (add a little water if the skillet becomes too dark). Stir in the rosemary and red pepper flakes. Add the sausage, broccolini, and bocconcini to the pasta and toss to combine.