- 2cups gemelli (or other short pasta)
- 2cups chopped spinach
- 1cup grape tomatoes (halved)
- 4ounces fresh mozzarella, cut into pieces
- 2ounces salami, cut into pieces
- 3tablespoons olive oil
- 1tablespoon white wine vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Cook pasta according to the package directions; drain and rinse under cold water. Toss in a large bowl with the spinach, grape tomatoes, mozzarella, and salami.
- Whisk together the olive oil, white wine vinegar, ½ teaspoon kosher salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper. Transport the pasta mixture and vinaigrette separately; drizzle the salad with the vinaigrette before serving.