Pasta Salad With Shrimp, Corn, and Tarragon
Serves 6| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 8 ounces penne
- 1/2 pound cooked peeled and deveined small shrimp, tails removed
- 2 cups corn kernels (from 2 ears, or thawed frozen)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Rinse under cool water and drain.
- In a large bowl, toss the pasta, shrimp, and corn with the mayonnaise, tarragon, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Per Serving
- Calories 311
- Fat 12g
- Sat Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 62mg
- Sodium 372mg
- Protein 15g
- Carbohydrate 38g
- Sugar 3g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 2mg
- Calcium 30mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .