- 3/4 pound short pasta
- 1 cup ricotta
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons tablespoons olive oil, plus more for serving
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh mint
- lemon zest, for serving
- Cook the pasta, reserving 1/2 cup of the cooking water; drain. Combine the ricotta, Parmesan, and oil.
- Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add the pasta and 1/4 cup of the cooking water and toss to coat. (Add more cooking water as needed to loosen the sauce.) Add the mint and toss to coat. Serve topped with lemon zest and a drizzle of oil.