- 1 cup whole-wheat pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced eggplant
- 1/2 cup diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the eggplant and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in the zucchini, tomatoes, and sauce. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta and toss to combine. Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle with the Parmesan.