Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1/2 16-ounce box ziti
- 1/2 bunch asparagus (about 12 spears), cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 16-ounce tub mild fresh salsa
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 16-ounce bag frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Add the asparagus during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the salsa in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently until the tomatoes release their juices, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the goat cheese and sugar and heat until smooth. Add the shrimp and fold in gently until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta and toss.
- Per Serving
- Calories 402Calories From Fat 71
- Fat 8g
- Sat Fat 4g
- Cholesterol 128mg
- Sodium 727mg
- Protein 28g
- Carbohydrate 53g
- Sugar 8g
- Fiber 3g
- Iron 6mg
- Calcium 102mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .