Pasta With Peas and Pork
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- 1 pound rotini pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 cooked pork cutlets, sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1 small head radicchio, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, plus more to taste
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh basil
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the pasta, peas, pork, radicchio, chicken broth, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ⅛ teaspoon pepper.
- Cook until the liquid is absorbed and the meat and vegetables are heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Toss with lemon juice and more salt to taste. Top with the basil.
- Per Serving
- Calories 695
- Calcium 65mg
- Carbohydrate 92g
- Cholesterol 76mg
- Fat 18g
- Fiber 6g
- Iron 6mg
- Protein 42mg
- Sat Fat 5g
- Sodium 350mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .