cloves garlic, thinly sliced
cooked pork cutlets, sliced (about 2 cups)
small head radicchio, chopped
kosher salt and black pepper
lemon juice, plus more to taste
roughly chopped fresh basil
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the pasta, peas, pork, radicchio, chicken broth, ¼ teaspoon salt, and ⅛ teaspoon pepper.
- Cook until the liquid is absorbed and the meat and vegetables are heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Toss with lemon juice and more salt to taste. Top with the basil.