- 1pound dried pasta
- 1 1/2cups heavy cream
- 1/2cup whole milk
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1cup (4 ounces) grated Parmesan
- 110-ounce package frozen peas, thawed
- 2tablespoons chopped chives
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- In a large saucepan, over medium-low heat, warm the cream, milk, 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Add the cooked pasta and Parmesan and stir until the cheese melts and the sauce thickens, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir the peas into the pasta until heated through, about 2 minutes. Divide among bowls and top with chives.