- 1pound dried pasta
- 1/2cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4cup pasta cooking water
- 1/2teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/4teaspoons kosher salt
- 1cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Reserve 1/2 cup of the cooking water and drain.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds, making sure it doesn't brown.
- Add the reserved pasta water, red pepper, salt, and parsley and bring to a boil. Toss with the cooked pasta.