- 1 1/4 pounds ripe tomatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- kosher salt
- 3/4 pound spaghetti
- torn fresh basil and grated Parmesan, for serving
- Combine the tomatoes, anchovies, garlic, olives, oil, red pepper, and ½ teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Let sit, until flavors meld, at least 10 and up to 30 minutes.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package directions; drain. Add to the bowl with the sauce and toss to combine.
- Serve topped with the basil and Parmesan.