- 20 Easy Meatballs
- 3/4pound gemelli
- 3tablespoons unsalted butter
- 12ounces mushrooms, quartered
- 1teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 5ounces baby spinach
- 1/2cup grated pecorino (2 ounces)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Cook the meatballs according to the recipe directions.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Reserve ¼ cup of the cooking water; drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
- While the meatballs and pasta are cooking, heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and thyme and cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Toss the mushroom mixture with the pasta, meatballs, spinach, pecorino, and the reserved cooking water. Season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.