Pasta With Marinated Tomatoes and Mozzarella
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- In a large bowl, gently combine the tomatoes, onion, oil, bocconcini, 1 ½ teaspoons salt, and ¾ teaspoon pepper.
- Set aside and let marinate at room temperature for at least 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Add the drained pasta and basil to the marinated tomatoes and toss to combine. Divide among individual bowls.
- Per Serving
- Calories 688Calories From Fat 27%
- Fat 21g
- Sat Fat 9g
- Cholesterol 40mg
- Sodium 891mg
- Carbohydrate 95g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 26g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
Refrigerate the tomato mixture for up to 2 days. The longer it marinates, the more flavorful it becomes. Try spooning it over chicken or warm bread.