- 1/2cup whole-wheat pasta
- 1teaspoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1/2cup canned diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2cup canned white beans, drained and rinsed
- 2tablespoons (1 ounce) grated Parmesan
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and cook 1 minute. Add the tomatoes and beans and cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 3 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta. Remove from heat and stir in the Parmesan.