Parmesan Pork Cutlets
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400° F. Thinly slice the pork on the diagonal into 8 pieces. Pound the slices to a ¼-inch thickness.
- Place the flour on a plate. Place the eggs in a shallow bowl and beat lightly. In a separate bowl, combine the bread crumbs, salt, and Parmesan.
- Lightly coat the cutlets first in the flour, then in the eggs (allowing any excess to drip off), then in the bread crumb mixture.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 4 of the cutlets. Cook until golden, 1 to 2 minutes per side; transfer to a baking sheet. Wipe out the skillet and repeat with the remaining oil and cutlets.
- Transfer the baking sheet to oven and cook until the pork is cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Divide the arugula and tomatoes among individual plates. Drizzle with the extra-virgin olive oil. Serve with the cutlets and lemon wedges.
- Per Serving
- Calories 379Calories From Fat 38%
- Fat 16g
- Sat Fat 3g
- Cholesterol 86mg
- Sodium 348mg
- Carbohydrate 26g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 33g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .