Serves 8| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- kosher salt
- 2 cups instant polenta
- 1 cup grated Parmesan (4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- In a medium saucepan, bring 8 cups water to a boil. Add 1 tablespoon salt. Slowly whisk in the polenta. Cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, until the polenta thickens, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the Parmesan and butter.
- Per Serving
- Calories 290Calories From Fat 141
- Protein 9g
- Carbohydrate 27g
- Sugar 0g
- Fiber 2g
- Fat 16g
- Sat Fat 9g
- Calcium 203mg
- Iron 1mg
- Sodium 972mg
- Cholesterol 40mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .