Parmesan Pasta With Chicken and Rosemary
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Reserve 1 ¼ cups of the cooking water. Drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, using a fork or your fingers, shred the chicken, discarding the skin and bones.
- Toss the pasta with the chicken, rosemary, reserved pasta water, ½ cup of the Parmesan, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cook, stirring, over medium-low heat, until the sauce has thickened slightly, 2 to 3 minutes. Sprinkle with the remaining ¼ cup of Parmesan.
- Per Serving
- Calories 689Calories From Fat 24%
- Fat 18g
- Sat Fat 7g
- Cholesterol 174mg
- Sodium 1355mg
- Protein 65g
- Carbohydrate 66g
- Fiber 3g
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .
If you don’t have rosemary, you can make this quick dish with fresh thyme, parsley, or chives instead.