- 1/4 cup quinoa
- 1/2 cup sliced yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1 4-ounce salmon fillet
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Cook the quinoa according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, tear off two 15-inch squares of parchment paper or foil and arrange on a baking sheet. Place the bell pepper and onion in the center of one square. Place the salmon on top of the vegetables and sprinkle with the black pepper. Cover with the remaining square of parchment and fold the edges over several times to seal.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Transfer packet to a plate and serve with the quinoa.