Parchment-Baked Halibut With Sautéed Spinach
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Heat oven to 400° F. Place the fish on one side of four 12- to 15-inch lengths of parchment.
- Season the fish with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Top with thyme and orange slices.
- Fold the parchment over the fish; make small overlapping folds along the edges to seal. Transfer to 2 baking sheets and bake for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the spinach, basil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook, tossing, until just wilted, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Carefully cut the packets open and serve with the spinach.
- Per Serving
- Calories 350Calories From Fat 111
- Fat 12g
- Sat Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 70mg
- Sodium 548mg
- Protein 50g
- Carbohydrate 10g
- Sugar 3g
- Fiber 5g
- Iron 5mg
- Calcium 286mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .