- 1 pound young or small carrots
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill leaves
- 3 tablespoons chopped roasted almonds
- 8 small lamb chops (1 inch thick; about 2½ pounds total)
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- lemon wedges and crusty bread, for serving
- Heat oven to 450° F.
- Toss together the carrots, coriander, 2 tablespoons of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast, tossing once, under tender, 8 to 12 minutes. Toss with the dill and almonds.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the lamb with the paprika, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Cook, in 2 batches, until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest chop (avoiding the bone) registers 130° F, 3 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Serve the lamb warm alongside the carrots, with the yogurt, lemon wedges, and bread.