Pappardelle With Swiss Chard and Goat Cheese
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Reserve 1 cup of the cooking water; drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is soft, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add the chard and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook, tossing frequently, until tender, 3 to 5 minutes more.
- Add the chard mixture, 3 ounces of the goat cheese, ¾ cup of the reserved cooking water, and ½ teaspoon salt to the pasta and toss until the goat cheese melts and coats the pasta (add more cooking water as needed to loosen the sauce).
- Serve sprinkled with the remaining ounce of goat cheese.
- Per Serving
- Calories 419
- Fat 13g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 13mg
- Sodium 765mg
- Protein 18g
- Carbohydrate 57g
- Sugar 3g
- Fiber 7g
- Iron 7mg
- Calcium 140mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .