Pappardelle With Spicy Meat Sauce
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: | Total Time:
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook, breaking it up with a spoon, until browned, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic, anchovies, red pepper, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
- Add the tomatoes and wine and simmer, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Toss the pasta with the sauce and ¼ cup of the Parmesan. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan before serving.
- Per Serving
- Calories 543Calories From Fat 136
- Protein 36g
- Carbohydrate 64g
- Sugar 0g
- Fiber 7g
- Fat 15g
- Sat Fat 5g
- Calcium 290mg
- Iron 7mg
- Sodium 659mg
- Cholesterol 63mg
What does this mean? See Nutrition 101 .