cloves garlic, chopped
crushed red pepper
kosher salt and black pepper
28-ounce can crushed tomatoes
dry white wine
grated Parmesan (2 ounces)
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook, breaking it up with a spoon, until browned, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic, anchovies, red pepper, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
- Add the tomatoes and wine and simmer, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Toss the pasta with the sauce and ¼ cup of the Parmesan. Sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan before serving.